Thursday, March 25

17 Again ?! wtf

Oh well , actually this the second events in the whole years ..... rite guys ? We having so much fun but after we finish everything and I am not in the good mood so I went home kind of early * without telling anyones * pffff Sorry meens and guys , I just got receive some text that pissed me realy off !!! anyways lets continew those fun , first I went to Linvin house cause her dad say fretching us * Her dad so NICE and COOL rite ?! wishing I had this kind of dad * wtf after I reach her hse , she is not even in her green dress cause she say NIKI TAN  just started bath..wtf rite ? to niki : wat did u doing ? dating with " SOMEONE " isit ? haih never mind.. After we meet niki * actually we din even when INTO your house * then straight away go GEM aka GREAT EASTERN MALL * for those who dunno what is GEM means  now u know the meaning ..Gosh damn it * eeemmm ok ! lolx wtf anyways I just realize that Meen's bday pressie still with LARA SOPHIA * just the card she help me do * anyways we was dam rushing and keep pasting those last min stuff * Hope meens DGAD it * wtf eeemmm lets see, everyone look stunning accept for MUGEN " The Slut" rite xinchi ? haha we have been calling him since last year during choral speaking !!! Sorry lo mugen u look good also but not in the way la !! wtf anyways picture people ::::

Whats wrong with you sharif ? You drunk isit or after u meet " someone" ?

Nice Post Bnjamin Poon..wtf  People all in peace you suddenly FUCK


Eeeemmm..Let's see any suggestion of the label ? Oh well just meber [The stunning Date] * Don't get it wrong their not together *=P
The Birthday Girl with The ________ !!!! eerrmm I can't type it out cause later she gonna kill me when she saw me...=P

Rachel and Linvin...Just FYI : Both of you look Hawt but try to look Harahap....WTH man


Oppsss..Sanjeev "PEACE" ah? Wtf


HAHAHAHAHA..Look at Lara face dam bi***y rite ? eerrmm


       This is DAMN nice mn...Even is just normal Chicken-Chop but @nikitan say it taste like PIZZA
Aiza Amira :  Let's Have our Reuion Here ....FYI here is ALEXIS


This is what @NIKI and @SHAMYRA order seafood Spaggeti

Urrrmmm..Dating ah ? OPPS* sorry for disturb

Me(OK)..Rahim( I think he looking at sofia)..Arif( Looking at LARA)..Sharif ( Whats wrong?)...Meen and Harahap ( OKIE)...Sanjeev ( No comment)

THIS IS SUPER PRETTY RITE ?


Credit to MEEN.....GGrrhhhh MADE ME SO FAT !!!!!!!!

Finally , I got a Picture with "Birthday Girl "...teehee are u jealous harahap ? we wear purple so match..OMG if harahap saw this pic he gonna kill me ! wtf



P/S : To all the reader , Is all capture by either me or NIKI TAN....Thanks For watching biatch

No comments:

Post a Comment