Saturday, February 20

ZEN at GEM with AIZA AMIRA THAT LEAVING ME SOON !! WTF

You the little small senior + BIMBO AIZA AMIRA who love the Dr.Marten's pink boots with The Blackberry bold phone !!! wtf well I miss gonna miss you so much you little beech...why leave so early ? You so should take the july intake but never mind la we still can skype kan * YOU BEECHY HOLE REMEMBER DOWNLOAD SKYPE FOR BOTH OF YOUR MAC * and FACEBOOK ! Remember always undate your Bolg cause I  gonna view every single day ! * I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL * I just remember we din even camwhore in GEM wtf I am so F**king mad  man ! we should rite and sorry i cant make it during the dinner at PARK'S GARDEN ! The BBQ beef is so dam nice + delicious ! Dam it I miss it but never mind lets go there when you came during the june break !!! U better come back ah if not i gonna smack you * just saying * hehe and when u come back bring me to GOLDEN Lounge ok ? cause i wan to check out how awesome is the toilet !!! pfffff AIZA AMIRA SAYA RINDU KAMU !!! 私はそんなにミス * japanese * أشتاق إليك كثيرا  *arabia* Vous me manquez tellement * FRENCH *난 네가 너무보고 싶단다 * korea* איך פעלן איר אַזוי פיל * yiddish* use google translate then you will know what tats mean  if you love me then GOOGLE IT !!! LOLX Have fun in aussie !! COTTON ON + DR. MARTEN'S BOOTS BABE

This is wat Aiza Amira EAT !!! Chicken POP Salad
See This is What I eat !!! Way better than her salad ! *sorry kak za *
Mine is Seafood spaghetti ! Dam cun and nice man ! YUMMM

GREEN TEA CHEESE CAKE !!!! Yummy I love green + tea
Thats I why order ! wheee
See What the little Bimbo Order !!! CREME BRULEE..
It Remind me about the High school musical the black baseketball guy who love to bake !!!
* dam resist rite i know * who is gonna give a dam !!!
Xo arranzai

No comments:

Post a Comment