Tuesday, August 18

WISH♥

I realy cant believe tat my bday just 1 more hour and 44 min more ! i just hope i still can be 15 ! hehe! wtf I realy wan to thanks Aiza, cause she call everyone to wish me THANKS ZA ! you just like my sis realy realy care abt me thanks ! When i saw you blog I was amost crying ! Omg i think this is the first time tat frend call other frends wish me ! This year bday is worst cause i have to quarantine my self at home for 5 days! OMG ! I have to celebrate my bday alone....=( btw I still get a big bday present from my mummy tat is a party dinner with all the BFF from sri garden hehe ! Thanks mummy ! I realy thanks so much for everything even the party in on next week ! btw I just hope all my BFF will enjoy during my bday party ! Guys and girls , don worried about my health I am ok still fine !

No comments:

Post a Comment