I dunno how I start this story cause i feel that I lying on some one about who i am and using people identiti know more about some one.... serious I feel so guilty about that i promiss I will never done it again cause I know it will cause my every closer frend get in trouble. I don want to say appologize infrant off you cause i don wan to made me feel embrassed and so far I have made a decision I have to chose it correct cause if not i will get in more and more trouble................ i just trying to appreciate you but i can't. you just past you b'day i don wan to made you more sad n meber when i tell the story to you have none of feeling but for me is like a best moment text each other sound so wired right haha...i trying so sad to you for lying o about how i am btw i always being with you.........doa for you . I already give ! Good Luck
xoxoxoxo
arranzai
10march2009 10:19PM
No comments:
Post a Comment